We have provided our clients with an end-to-end service ranging from securing accommodation, vital documentation, local staff vetting, sorting banking facilities, transportation and other relevant services as required.
Through our extensive network of local associates, we are able connect our clients with the right partners and secure licence acquisitions in a range of sectors from mining, construction, banking, and agriculture.
Gill Summers has helped investors and several companies break into the African market and has carried out diligence reporting assessments that address a range of macro-level questions, including an assessment of the regulatory environment, risks of operational, political interference, and financial crime.Our highly experienced teams provide objective assessments focused on key findings to ensure our clients have the right intelligence to make decisions about contactors, agents, suppliers, distributors, and critical hires and appointments
Below a few of the projects we are currently working on:
- Licenced to export and supply Coco and other produce to both Europe and Asia
- Have obtained several mining concessions (for both Gold and components minerals for smartphone)
- Working with three of the leading UK insurers to setup branches in West Africa
- Helping two investors to obtain land for hotel construction and farmer project in Ghana.
- Assisting local farmers in Ghana to export their produces the UK and EU supermarkets.
- Working with partners to provide broadband to hard-to-reach regions and remote operations (villages, schools, hospital) in Libera
- A multinational corporate client requested a country-level risk report to assist with a major rice farm proposed transaction in Thailand
- Currently supporting the Liberia government to install and operate plastic recycling plant to generate electricity and solar power
- An international oil company has asked Gill Summers to provide risk assessments and security planning for their Nigeria operations
- Assisting local charities in Ghana to raise capital and increase their transparency and investor information.